Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Quick Dinner Rolls
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup dry potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|