Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Mango and Thai Basil Salad with Red Chile and Star Anise
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, soaked for 1 hour, thinly slices
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- Coarse sea salt
- 4 green mangos, peeled and thinly julienned
- 2 medium ripe mangos, peeled
- 1 small red chile
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coconut water or lime juice
- Freshly ground star anise
- 1 small handful Thai basil leaves, thinly julienned
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 496kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|