Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|