Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|