Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Lamb Chops with Ginger-Mint Crust
- 4 ounces crusty day-old baguette, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces, room temperature
- 12 4- to 5-ounce double loin lamb chops (each about 1 3/4 inches thick)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?