Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Happiness Chinese Marinade
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sugar hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Thai chili garlic sauce (sriracha)
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small knob (1 inch) fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 25kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|