Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Haddock Fishcakes
- 3lb 4oz all-purpose potatoes
- 2lb 4oz skinless haddock fillet
- 1lb 10oz smoked haddock fillet, skinned if possible
- 2 cups milk
- Parsley stalks
- 5 tablespoons very finely chopped parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 teaspoons prepared English mustard
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 7oz (1 package) Ritz crackers, about 2¼ cups crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 429kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 162mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|