Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Crust Bean Pie
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked 9 inch pie crusts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|