Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Tart with Black Pepper Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 9 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup skinned hazelnuts
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 6 1/2 ounces chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers; about 28 cookies), coarsely broken
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 15 ounces high-quality milk chocolate (such as Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, or Lindt), chopped
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?