Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Pop Tarts Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup milk (not nonfat)
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces and at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Pinch fine salt
- Flour, for rolling the dough
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 4 teaspoons milk (not nonfat), plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?