Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Loaf
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (60-72%), coarsely chopped
- Whipped cream and strawberries, for serving, if desired
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?