Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ¾ cup (175 ml) butter, softened
- ¾ cup (175 ml) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1½ cups (375 ml) all purpose flour
- ½ cup (125 ml) cocoa powder
- ½ tsp(2 ml) baking soda
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1½ cups (375 ml) white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped walnuts or pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|