Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted macadamia nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|