Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chocolate Biscotti
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|