Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|