Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (two 1/2-pint containers) rinsed and dried
- 1 lemon zest finely grated (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?