Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-Ginger Sour Cream and Bundt Cake with Ginger-Infused Strawberries
- Softened butter (for brushing pan)
- 1/2 cup raw sugar*
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, very thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, hulled, halved (about 8 cups)
- Sliced fresh mint leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?