Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-Dutch Mac and Cheese with Chard
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 3 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely grated aged Gouda cheese plus 1/2 cup finely grated (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Edam cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, stems and center ribs removed
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless sourdough bread
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?