Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-Decker Marinated Portobello "Burger" Recipe
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 portobello mushrooms (about 3 pounds), stems removed and dark gills scraped out
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 8 (1/4-inch) tomato slices (from 2 medium, ripe tomatoes)
- 10 ounces Monterey Jack or provolone cheese , thinly sliced
- 4 to 8 romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?