Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-Crust Spiced Apple Pie
- 1 recipe Buttery Pie Pastry Dough or Large-Batch All-Purpose Vegan Pastry Dough, chilled.
- 6 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar (see Notes)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) all purpose flour (see Notes)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sweet Marsala, optional
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground allspice
- Cream, milk or soy milk
- Coarse or granulated sugar
- 9-inch (23 cm) glass pie plate, greased
- Rimmed baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 208kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|