Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-Corn Fritters with Dungeness Crab Crème Fraîche
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- Corn oil (for frying)
- 6 ounces Dungeness crabmeat, picked over, patted dry, flaked
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives plus additional chives for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?