Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dorothy Lynch® Style Salad Dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch, or as needed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|