Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
“Doritos Locos” Taco Bake
- 2 ounces Baked Doritos (about 24), plus more for serving
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 cup Hot Salsa (I like to use equal parts hot salsa and ghost pepper salsa)
- 1 cup shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: Additional toppings such as jalapenos, sour cream, olives, or guacamole
Directions:View on Healthy Delicious
Why don't we display directions?