Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Donatella’s Angry Chicken
- 2 young free-range or organic chickens with giblets, 1½ to 2 pounds each, cut into serving pieces, or 1 larger free-range or organic chicken with giblets, about 3 pounds, cut into serving pieces
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary, or ½ teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, crushed but left whole
- 1 small dried red chile, or pinch of red pepper flakes
- ½ small onion, cut into wedges with core attached
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ¾ cup peeled, seeded, and chopped plum tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 647kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 48g (74%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|