Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dolmathes with Avgolemono Recipe
- 60 grape leaves, fresh or jarred
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white rice, such as jasmine or basmati
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from 2 medium lemons)
- 1 cup hot reserved cooking liquid from the dolmathes
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?