Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ditalini with Turkey Sausage
- 1 pound ditalini pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sweet turkey sausage, cut across into ¼-inch-thick slices
- One 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 709kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|