Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ditalini with Chickpeas and Garlic-Rosemary Oil
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, 4 whole, 2 chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 pound ditalini or elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?