Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dishy fish chowder
- 2 tbsp oil , olive or sunflower
- 1 large potato , peeled and cut into big chunks
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 1 fat garlic clove , finely chopped, or 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- tsp dried thyme
- splash of soy sauce
- 410g can cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 500g plump white fish fillets, such as cod or hoki, in big chunks
- a handful of fresh parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?