Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"Dirty Matzoh" Dressing Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (omit if using cooked giblets)
- 1 cup chicken livers (about 6 ounces), trimmed and halved, or finely chopped cooked giblets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 9 unsalted matzohs, broken up
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter or pareve margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 to 4 teaspoons creole seasoning (Anne uses Tony Chacheres)
- 1/2 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?