Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups semi-pearled farro
- 15 sprigs thyme, tied into a bundle
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 pound fresh breakfast sausage, casings removed (if necessary)
- 1/4 pound chicken livers, trimmed, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced scallions (dark-green parts only)
- 1 cup celery leaves from inner stalks
- Farro is available at specialty foods stores, natural foods stores, and Italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?