Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinosaur Bones with Chipotle-Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 beef rib racks (6 to 8 pounds total; 8- to 10-inch-long rib bones)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry juice or apple cider
- 1 113/4x81/2x1 1/4-inch disposable aluminum baking pan (to catch drips)
- 2 cups hardwood chips, soaked in water 1 hour
- 4 6x33/4x2-inch disposable mini aluminum loaf pans (for wood chips, if using gas grill)
- Chipotle-Cherry Barbecue Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?