Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner in a Pumpkin I
- 1 medium sugar pumpkin
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|