Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Seared Tuna with Pepper and Soy-Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups of mixed greens
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup black pepper, cracked
- 4 three-ounce pieces tuna, about 1-inch in diameter
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?