Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Roasted Beet Salad with Guajilo Chile Dressing
- 1 pound beets, washed and cut into small wedges
- 3/4 cup oil (neutral, olive, or a combination)
- 2 medium dried guajilo chiles (or substitute New Mexico chiles)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- salt to taste
- 4 handfuls beet greens, swiss chard, spring greens, spinach, or watercress
- 2 ounces goat cheese
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?