Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Red Posole Stew with Chicken
- 2 large dried Mexican chiles, preferably anchos or guajillos, stems and seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 white onion, halved through the core and peeled
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken drumsticks
- 1 can (29-ounce) hominy, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth or pork stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste (see Note)
- Thinly sliced green cabbage, radish, or chopped onion
- Lime wedges
- Dried oregano, preferably Mexican, to sprinkle on top
- Warm tortillas or tortilla chips
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?