Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Quinoa, Chickpea, and Spinach Salad with Smoked Paprika Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa (about 10 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 (16-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups cucumbers, chopped into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta (about 7 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?