Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Pasta Carbonara with Ricotta
- 1 pound spaghetti or other pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, about 5 ounces
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese at room temperature
- 2 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese, grated (do not substitute Parmesan)
- 3/4 cup shelled fresh peas, or frozen
- Black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?