Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Niku Udon
- 1 quart water, at room temperature
- 1 large pieces of kombu, approximately 10 by 4-inches, or about 1/2 ounce total, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups packed katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 8 ounces beef, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 scallions, ends trimmed, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound dried udon noodles
- 1/2 cup watercress
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?