Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Momofuku Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce (preferably Tiparos brand)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro stems
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) fresh red Thai chile, thinly sliced crosswise, including seeds. (I used dried and halved the amount.)
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal such as Rice Krispies
- 1/4 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon shichimi togarashi (Japanese seven-spice blend)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?