Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Miao Pork with Corn and Chiles
- 1/3 pound pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch by 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups corn (from about 3 ears of corn)
- 1 tablespoon canolia oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Sichuan peppercorn
- 2 red cayenne chiles, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- chili oil (optional)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?