Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Mapo Tofu
- 1 pound soft tofu, drained and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced, thick green parts discarded
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili bean paste
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans
- 2 teaspoons Sichuan pepper, ground
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon scallions, sliced
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?