Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Hot Soba
- 5 cups water
- 1 large piece of kombu, approximately 10 by 4-inches, or about 1/2 ounce total, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups packed katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
- cup Japanese soy sauce
- cup mirin
- cup enoki mushroom, ends trimmed, halved
- 12 pea pods, trimmed
- 14 ounces dried soba noodles
- 2 scallions, ends trimmed, both green and white parts thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 sprigs watercress, chopped
- Pinch of togarashi
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?