Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Healthy and Delicious Braised Greens Tacos
- 1 12 ounce bunch Swiss chard, washed (or collard greens, kale, etc.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large white or red onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth, or water
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed with a bit of water in a kitchen towel in the microwave
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco (or feta, or goat cheese)
- A large handful (6-10) cherry tomatoes
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- (Alternatively, a store-bought salsa or hot sauce will work)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?