Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dinner Tonight: Genovese Minestrone
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small leek, cleaned, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into half-moons
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup fresh beans, such as fava beans
- 1 handful green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 small zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1/4 cup pinenuts
- 1/2 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 large handfuls basil leaves, chopped
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil as needed
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?