Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dilly New Potato Salad with Summer Sausage
- 4 pounds 1"-diameter new potatoes, preferably red-skinned
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound good-quality summer sausage, cut into 1/2" rounds
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?