Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dilly Bean Potato Salad
- 2 shallots, halved lengthwise, very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 6 tablespoons (or more) red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- 3 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (or more) mayonnaise
- 1 large pinch of smoked paprika
- 3 cups trimmed watercress, purslane, or wild arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Dilly Beans (click for recipe), cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 2-3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or celery leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?