Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dilled Celery, Asian Pear, and Hazelnut Salad
- 1½ tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup hazelnut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped dill weed
- 1 medium unpeeled Asian pear or Bosc pear, cored and cut into thick matchsticks
- ½ cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 156kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|