Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill scones with smoked salmon & cucumber relish
- 200g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 200g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 20g pack dill , half finely chopped
- 50g unsalted butter , very cold and cut into cubes
- 300ml milk , warmed, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 200g pack smoked salmon slices and 300g pack soft cheese, to serve
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 100ml rice wine vinegar
- 1 large cucumber , peeled
- half red onion , very thinly sliced
- 1 mild red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?