Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill Veggie Tuna Salad
- 1/2 cup small pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|