Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes (about 5 medium)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use regular Hellmans)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream (I use Daisy)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard (you may like a bit more, add to taste)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tsp. fresh dill, snipped (plus additional for garnish)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?